Policies and Procedures
The School has a variety of policies and procedures in place to ensure we provide a safe, positive and harmonious work and learning environment.
The School complies with policies and procedures created by the ¿á°®³ÉÈËÍø Schools Commission. These are:
- Recruitment and Selection Policy and Procedures
- Enrolment and Attendance Policy and Procedures
- Allegations of Misconduct against Employees in ASC Schools and Guidelines for the Interviewing of Students by Police
- Child Safe Policy (WA)
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Sexual Abuse Policy and Procedures (WA)
- Reporting of Abuse and Neglect Policy and Procedures (WA)
- ASC Child Safe Code of Conduct (WA)
Click for more information.
Frederick Irwin ¿á°®³ÉÈËÍø School's Policies and Procedures