Need Help Now?
Help at School
- Pastoral Care Primary: Pastoral care is primarily delivered by the Classroom teachers.
- Pastoral Care Secondary: The Heads of House, together with the House Group Teachers, provide support in all aspects of a secondary studentâ€™s life at school; helping them to achieve academically whilst overseeing their social, emotional, and general wellbeing.
- Online Portal: Students have access to the self-help online portal through the landing page.
Help within the Community
- Peel Health Hub â€“ 9583 5435, 91 Allnutt Street, Mandurah WA 6210: The Peel Health Hub is a one stop shop for the health needs of young people, adults, families and carers in the Peel region, offering a coordinated response to health issues. Co-located on site are Headspace, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), Peel Youth Medical Service (PYMS), GP Down South , Allambee, YouthFocus, Jobs Southwest, Richmond Wellbeing, and Palmsteron. The Peel Health Hub provides a GP supported, comprehensive and coordinated approach to improve the mental, social and physical health of its clients.
- Peel Health Campus â€“ 9531 8000, 110 Lakes Rd, Mandurah WA 6210: Peel Health Campus provides a wide range of healthcare services with a 24 hour emergency care centre and comprehensive medical, surgical, maternity and rehabilitation services. The Emergency Department can provide emergency mental health assessment 24/7 if you are concerned about your child's mental health, safety, or your ability to keep them safe.
- Perth Childrenâ€™s Hospital â€“ 08 6456 2222, 15 Hospital Ave Nedlands WA 6009: Perth Childrenâ€™s Hospital is Western Australiaâ€™s specialist paediatric hospital and trauma centre, providing medical care to children and adolescents up to 16 years of age. The PCH emergency department can conduct emergency mental health assessments 24/7, if you are concerned for your childâ€™s mental health, safety, or your ability to keep them safe. Please note that adolescents over the age of 16 are not covered by the Perth Childrenâ€™s Hospital mandate. If your child is over 16 and requires emergency department attendance or medical support please present to your local or preferred hospital.